Monday, October 19, 2009

Cowgirl Stoned


I have been tinkering with making "HUNTING, FISHING, 4-WHEELING, & REDNECK" shirts with some BLING! And this week sold my first shirts to THE RHINESTONE COWGIRL in Montgomery, TX....I am a proud momma! And starting this weekend HIDDEN PLEASURES in Willis, TX will also be carrying my shirts. I will also be selling the shirts on my website www.CowgirlStoned.com This website is still under construction, since I just started this whole project about 2 weeks ago, but please visit the website soon and check out my shirts.

If you live in the area you can check out my shirts at "The Rhinestone Cowgirl" Montgomery, TX, in the Brookshire Brothers shopping center. And also "Hidden Pleasures" Willis, TX in the Point Aquarius strip center next to the "The Cactus Lounge."

Just look for the Cowgirl Stoned tag!!!

This Sunday the Cactus Lounge is having a Chili Cookoff and "Hidden Pleasures" will have a booth and will be selling my shirts....so if you are in the area come check out my shirts and have some CHILI!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment