Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cowboy Colter

This week I finally broke down and bought Colter his first pair of real cowboy boots, a palm leaf hat (just like his daddy's), wranglers, and a few western shirts! Then we took a trip to the rodeo with my friend Rebecca and her kids, Landon and Madison. Colter was so excited to go to the rodeo all he could talk about was seeing horses, cows, sheep, chickens...oh and a rhino? Now the past few nights when I lay him down to sleep he looks at me very seriously and says "Momma I HAVE to live on a farm." I tell him....talk to Daddy.


Not too happy about pictures first thing in the morning


Hiding from me

I have seen this look somewhere else.....hmmmm.....his Daddy?

My Sweet Little Cowboy

Ready for the rodeo

Deep Thoughts

That hat is almost as big as he is!


The CowKids - Madison, Landon, & Colter


Colter running down the fake indoor hill

Attempting to roll down the hill

Feeding the chickens

Checkin' things out....

Taking a break to check out what is in their baskets


My baby

Watching the sheep

Mr. Independent

Shopping for corn


FUN ON THE FARM!


Shucking his corn

The next morning before we had lunch with Jenae and Addison


"The Cowboy Your Momma Warned You About"


My favorite sound - Colter's LAUGH!

Playing with his horse and pig

Colter's "John Wayne Walk"

No comments:

Post a Comment