Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rub A Dub Dub....

This wasn't Coy's first bath, but it was the first one where I was able to get some pictures. Tomorrow he will be 6 weeks old and he is finally starting to fill out! He is such a wonderful and easy baby....what a blessing he has been!

Chad's hands look so big compared to Coy's little head

Looking up at his Daddy

Look at that tummy....somebody is a good eater!

WHOA....not sure about this bath stuff

Awwwww....maybe I could learn to like this!

Sweet Little Feet


He likes getting his hair washed


Not sure about drying it though

WELL HELLOOOOOO THERE!

Where's my dinner?

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm so sad I've only seen that baby once...and I'VE NEVER HELD HIM. Something is just plain WRONG with that! Well, if we can ever get all these boys well...maybe I'll get to love that sweet baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a few observations... 1. we have the same towel! 2. i'm jealous coy doesn't mind getting his hair washed, kaelan HATES it. 3. what cute photos!! i love his big baby belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is precious! Is it me or does he look exactly like Colter? So glad he is easy. Can't wait to meet him in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable...he is absolutely precious. You are blessed with gorgeous babies!

    ReplyDelete