Thursday, March 3, 2011

Coy's First Trip!

Coy, Colter, and I took a quick trip to Austin to visit my sister, my niece, and nephew. This was Olivia and Evan's first time to meet Coy, so it was fun for everyone. Boy is it a lot different traveling with two kids versus one, but we had a blast. Colter was so excited to see his cousins and didn't want to leave. They played and played and played some more....mostly Power Rangers, Star Wars, Super Heroes, and puzzles. We can't wait to go back!


Olivia and Coy
Evan and Coy (Evan's first time to hold a baby...he did great)

Colter and Olivia playing Power Rangers!


Love Olivia's face....watch out people!


My sis Laura, Evan, and little Coy


Nap time!

Is it bedtime yet?

My future nanny

Aunt Laura and Coy


Laura aka Baby Hog


My brother Chris stopped by to hang for a bit too!

1 comment:

  1. Uhhh...you need your Manny! Brooke, I haven't seen you in like 2 years! What's up with that? I miss you and my little man! I'm having withdrawals...just saying! Miss you sweetie...hope you're doing well! I love you! Cody K

    ReplyDelete