Thursday, November 10, 2011

P-6 Farms

Before Halloween we took the kids to P-6 Farms to visit their pumpkin patch, 8 acre corn maze, and all of their other fun activites!  


 Colter jumping on the Pillow Jumper!  That boy made so many friends that day....shy is NOT in his vocabulary! 

Watching Colter jump! 

Coy and Daddy! 



 Taking a little Hay Ride!

Cute matching outfits courtesy of my cousin Katy....Thanks Katy!!!     


Love that serious face....deep thoughts! 


If there is DIRT my BOY will find it! 

I think Colter went down this slide 100 times!

Colter's 1st face painting....can you guess what he picked?


SPIDERMAN!!!!!! 
I L-O-V-E that face....he was soooo excited to see it!

Shooting me with webs!


Children of the Corn :) 

Getting ready to attempt the corn maze


Colter getting a lift from Daddy....corn mazes are exhausting!


Coy's first pumpkin patch! 

SHARING...had to catch that on camera!

My Little Pumpkin!







1 comment: