Sunday, May 6, 2012

PHONE PICS!

Here are a bunch of very random pictures that were on my phone from the past couple months!  Enjoy!


Snackin' Outside

 Coy's New RIDE!  He LOVES anything with a steering wheel...


 Checking out the Indian Paintbrush at our "farm."  Coy's not too happy about it!





 Pointing to the fish eating in our pond

 This bear said, "Give me a big bear hug."  AND Coy did and I just happened to catch it.  

 Is it a HAT? Or is it a BOWL? Hmmmm

Colter driving the tractor with Daddy 


Sonny.  My other HANDSOME boy!


 FUN at the PARK

LOVE those steering wheels! 


DAAAAADAAAAA!!!!  Coy looking through the hole in the doggy door for his daddy.   


 This is how I found Coy today.  I put him in his bed with some books, so I could vacuum.  When I went in his room to get him he was passed out!  


AND this is what Colter was doing while Coy was sleeping.  ROBOT KID!  

No comments:

Post a Comment