Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Little Bit Of EVERYTHING!

Since I have been blog "slacking" here are a bunch of very random pictures!  Enjoy....


Coy is OBSESSED with the HULK.  He is always running around saying "Hulk Smash!" and pounding things....mostly my head! 

Our friend's Kim and Keith came to visit us with their two kiddos, Emily and Will.  Here is Colter as Spiderman and Emily as Wolverine.  Emily was a great sport in going along with all of Colter's Superhero games.   

Pirate Coy......that's his Arrrrghhhh face! 

Coy is that YOU? 


Colter getting ready to open up some birthday gifts after finding out he was going to Disney World for his birthday!

I can't believe my baby is FIVE! 





One of my parents's gifts to Colter was this HUGE Batman....Colter begged me to take him to Disney World with us.  I think we would have had to get an extra seat for him!  

Memaw with her two babies! 

Tucker, Colter, and Tyler taking a break from running around.  They were not happy about this picture...can you tell?

Birthday BOY! 




I love this face....so excited! 


The boys watching some cartoons!  Notice the earring in Colter's ear?  He got this at Disney World and it goes with all of his pirate gear....well he has been wearing it almost everyday since we have been home!  Most of the time he looks more like a rapper than a pirate :)

 Enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather!







This cracked me up!  I had Sonny in the arena and I was trying to get a picture of the boys standing on the railing.  Then all of a sudden Sonny nuzzled up to Coy and I didn't even realize he had done it.  That horse LOVES Coy....I think they have a special connection! 



I LOVE the sun shining through on this picture.  Coy was checking out the little white flower.  

 Taking a little ride....
Sonny Boy! 

I went outside for a minute and came back in and this is what I found.....a hamper on Coy's head. When I tried to remove it he yelled.....NO!!!!!  He sat there and watched tv through this hamper while I finished dinner.  BOYS?

No comments:

Post a Comment