Thursday, June 13, 2013

Here & There.....

Here is a smorgasbord of pictures....ENJOY!

Colter's 1st TROPHY!  He was so excited to get this at the end of T-Ball.  

Colter and his buds Emerson and Langston!

 Ruger!

Kimber!

Have to make time for frozen YOGURT!  

Some are happy about summer....some are not :)

Tooth number 4 is outta here (since this pic he has lost tooth number 5)

My kids LOVE to cruise with the windows rolled down

Morning cartoons

My knight in shining armor

Mr. Fix It

Toys? Who needs toys when you have a tub...

This was Colter's last game....the boys hanging out in the dugout 

Hey batter batter!

GOOD GAME :)


A little trip to the Aquarium...fun day!

















Coy being Sully

Brotherly love!

Happy to see these BOYS!!!!


AND this GIRL!!!!!!










When it's HOT ya bring out the WATER TABLE....

...and the BABY POOL!!!





Who needs pants????





2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica! I love you photos! My name is Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer a quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete