Saturday, June 20, 2009

Full House!

Last Wednesday Colter and I had a wonderful treat! Amanda, Peyton, Misty, and Emerson came to visit for the day. It was so good to just relax, eat, and chat, while the boys played. This was the first time Peyton has come to our house to visit....she is such a sweet baby! She has the cutest little chubby tummy. She is already 17 lbs and only 3 months....Amanda what are you feeding her? Colter has been cracking me up for the past few weeks he has been attemping to say Misty and Emerson....well it comes out more like this.....Mooty and Hiny!!! I can understand Mooty for Misty, but Hiny for Emerson...what in the world? He just loves his Mooty and Hiny and lets me know all the time! Just two days ago in his sleep he said NOT Momma, but Mooty...Hiny, and then he was back out. And boy when he sees Amanda he is the biggest flirt! I have never seen him give such a big grin. So, as you can tell Colter was in hog heaven when all his buddies came to visit. While the boys fought over toys us girls were looking at old photo albums....wow has life changed in just a few short years. We are now married, now moms, not as skinny, not as tan, are shorts are a little bit longer, and our shirts a little bit looser, but we would all agree we wouldn't change a thing!

Mommy Amanda and sweet Peyton


Hiny...I mean Emerson and Colter testing out the splash pad

Should we get in?


Emerson thought Colter needed a little cooling off!

I put Emerson to work....shovel that dirt!

Colter taking a break

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute! I love what you wrote! :)
    Love,
    Mooty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just browsed through your site. Great pics and Colter is adorable!

    Perhaps MeMaw would enjoy my blog. . it's called Wrestling With Retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops...I just noticed you have a hit counter. I tried to install one, but got lost when I was supposed to add the code to my webpage. Would love assistance.

    ReplyDelete