Monday, July 13, 2009

Potty Time....

COLTER did IT....he PEE PEED in the toilet for the first time today....yeah Colter! I never thought I would get so excited about pottying, but everything changes when you have a little one. The reason I am soooo excited is, because I never thought Colter would pee pee in the toilet, because the last time I ever saw him pee pee was when he was one month old I took his diaper off and watch out! But that was the last time that had ever happened. Colter will be two at the end of September, so I haven't been pressing the issue just yet, but he has been showing interest in going, so I have been putting him on the potty to just try it out and see what happens. Well, he LOVES it...he will sit there for about 15 minutes playing with his toys and reading....BUT noooooo pee pee! Each time I put his diaper on afterward he would go immediately in the diaper. So, I thought I would NEVER see pee pee again....when all of a sudden I did! And when he went....I think I cheered so loud he almost fell off the toilet. He was a little in shock, but soon was having a blast wiping, flushing, wiping some more, flushing a few more times...you get the picture. So the future looks bright in the world of potty training!

Wow it is hard to believe someone could write so much about pee pee, wee wee, number one, widdle, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment