Friday, November 27, 2009

My Little Turkey!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am still recovering from turkey overload. Colter had a great time playing with his cousin's at Chad's family's Thanksgiving. It was nice to spend time with the family and relax....did I say relax? I meant chasing Colter! We missed my family this year for Thanksgiving and hope to see everyone soon!! Love ya'll.....


My Little Turkey!

Colter and Memaw


Just A Swingin'

If there is water....he will find it!


Hellooooo little birdie

The Willis Family!!!


Loving the windmill

As you can tell by his face, Colter was a little confused when I told him that was Texas, since he knows that he lives in Texas. Hmmmmm!


Hook 'Em Horns Tyler!


Ryan catching Colter


Love those BLUE EYES!!!

Fun on the swing


Hold on boys!


RUN RUN RUN...


Gotcha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment