Sunday, November 8, 2009

Toddler Talk.....

I have been wanting to start a little section on funny things Colter has been saying....he is quite the little talker and always has me laughing. So, I thought I would share some of the things Colter has been telling us and then hope to keep up with it in "Toddler Talk." Some of these are recent and some are a couple months old, but all still cute....

* Today I asked Colter how old he is and he said loud and clear.....18!!!! And then he tried to figure out how much that was on his fingers!!

* A couple weeks ago Chad was watching Colter and he was jumping on the couch. Chad asked Colter if he wanted a spanking? And he said "YES" bent over and pointed to his butt and then said "RIGHT HERE!!!" Chad said he couldn't stop laughing at him....I was sad I missed this one.

* Here is a sign that I shop too much at Walmart!!! A couple months ago (after a few trips to Walmart) I was doing the "little piggies" on Colter's toes one evening and then he decided to do it himself. He said "This little piggy went to Walmart." I said "no, market." He said "NOOOOO WALMART!" And he still today says Walmart instead of market. Then the next day I was just talking to myself in the kitchen and said "what are we going to do today?" Colter's response "Go to WALMART!!" So I listened to him and we went to Walmart. Colter will also get on his ride on toys and tell us "bye bye momma daddy!" We will ask him where he is going and everytime he says WALMART! I guess I need to start going to Target!

* When Colter gets mad he always says in this order "Hit Momma, hit Daddy, hit Emily!" And I tell him no we don't hit. Then one day he got mad at me and said "Hit Momma, hit Daddy, hit Emily, hit DR. PHIL!!!!"

* The week of Halloween I asked Colter what he was going to be for Halloween and he said "Papa Schoch!" That is his grandfather!

2 comments:

  1. I love "Toddler Talk" it keeps me laughing all day! Guess where Emerson's brother is? Target! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally cracked me up! Thank you for sharing, I love it!

    ReplyDelete