Thursday, May 13, 2010

We Are.....



Baby #2 will be arriving approximately December 14! That makes me 9 weeks and 2 days. We had our first doctor's appointment on Monday and our first ultrasound. Everything looks great! The baby's heart rate was 173, which is on the higher side so according to old wive's tales that means a GIRL! But we have about 10 more weeks till we find out for sure. No painting or picking out names just yet! Even Colter is excited. We keep asking him if he wants a brother or a sister and he always says he wants a brother and his name is Addison, which is my friend Jenae's baby's name. We are thrilled to share this news with everyone, between the all day morning sickness and baby bump it was getting hard to hide. Check back soon for more Baby Willis #2 updates!


6 comments:

  1. I could not be more excited for you right now! CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Finally, the news is out! It has been a long nine weeks of being quiet for me!!! I hate to keep secrets!!! Thank goodness you told me right away- or you wouldn't be my friend anymore ;) hee hee!!! Love you and congrats to you, Chad, and Colter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jessica! I am so excited for the whole family! What a wonderful blessing! Being a mommy of 2 is awesome! It's hard work but totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Jessica! I think you need to add some estrogen to all those boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! So happy for you! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete