Saturday, October 23, 2010

Baby Shower!

Today, my sweet sister and niece threw me a baby shower for Baby Coy. It was so nice of them to want to do something special for this baby, plus very helpful, because a lot of our large items were destroyed in the storage during Hurricane Ike. The shower was held at Chocolate Passion and just included family. What a great excuse to just eat, relax, and of course open up baby gifts...fun fun fun! Thank you again Laura and Olivia for creating such a special day, and thank you to the rest of my family for joining me in making a new wonderful memory for Baby Coy!


Diaper Cake created by my 8 yr old niece!

Fruit!

Cookies!

Pasta!

Sandwiches!

The Hosts...Laura and Olivia


My Sis, Me, and my Niece

Linda (aka Memaw) and Aunt Laura

DeAnna, Theresa, and Laura....opps and Tucker at the bottom sorry for cutting your head off buddy!

Laura, Faith, Lisa, and Alli

My Mom (aka Nan) and Misty

Let the gift opening begin!








3 comments:

  1. So fun! I'm glad I was included in the "just family" shower! Love you and that new baby SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...when you have been someone's bf for almost twenty years then I would have to say you have earned the right to be called "family!" :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning. Wasn't that place wonderful? Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete