Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Colter Quotes!

Lately, Colter has been saying the funniest things and I just had to share a few of them. This boy cracks me up....

Colter: Play with me Momma!!!

Me: In just a minute.

Colter: If you don't play with me I am going to take away all of your MAKEUP!!!!

**********

"Momma...stop talking! I am giving the orders around here now!"

**********

I was feeding Coy rice cereal one morning and Colter looked at it and said,

"Why are you feeding him throw up?"

*********

I was holding Colter one day and I accidentally burped (gross) and he said,

"Momma did you just throw up on me?"

**********

Colter was spitting, so I told him to stop and this is what he said,

"It wasn't me spitting it was the little man inside my mouth!"

**********

Colter hates to blow his nose and I told him he needed to go try. His response:

"Momma there is a little girl inside my nose with a machine that is making snot...can you tell her to stop?"

**********

"Momma is Coy a woman?"

3 comments:

  1. Omg! I love it! The makeup one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That BOY knows his momma needs her makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable! Isn't it fun when there personality gets vocal?!

    ReplyDelete