Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Coy's 4 Month Check Up

Coy was great at the doctor today! He has grown to be a big boy compared to how small he was at birth. Coy has made it to the "supported sitters" group and can now start cereal and 1st foods...yay! He loves his high chair...not sure about his jumperoo....and loves anything his big brother does. I think he is going to be quieter than Colter. Coy seems to just watch and soak everything in....Colter is the opposite, since the day he was born that boy has been making noise!

Here are Coy's Stats:


Weight - 15lbs 13oz (89%)


Height - 26 1/2in (99%)


Head - 42 1/2 (86%)








2 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie! Maybe that's just how second babies are? I sure hope so, i hope my next one is easier as well. Avery still gives ma a run for my money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES...it always seems like the second ones are always easier. I think they are forced to be.

    ReplyDelete