Friday, January 9, 2009

Cowboy Soup

This is what is for dinner at the Willis house! Cowboy Soup. I am going to start posting some of my favorite "MOM FRIENDLY" recipes and you can also find them all of the time on my sidebar. I love to cook, but when the baby came that got put on the back burner...literally! So, now I love to cook anything that is quick, with a short ingredient list, and is also delish....and want to share them with you. If you have any good "MOM FRIENDLY" recipes send them my way and I will post them. Happy Eating...

Cowboy Soup...great for the winter months...if you live in Texas that is about 2 weeks

1 lb ground beef
3 cans minestrone soup
1 can ranch style beans with onion
1 can rotel
1 can water

1. Brown meat and drain
2. Mix all ingredients in a pot and cook on low till heated through or put in crock pot and cook on high for 2-3 hours

** You can add shredded cheese to your bowl for added flavor
** Also goes great with cornbread


No comments:

Post a Comment