Monday, January 26, 2009

NO such thing as TOO dark....

The Bridal Show came and went....what a weekend! We now have some great contacts, sore feet, and a fading tan. I definitely forgot what it felt like to wear heels all day...ouch! The brides came in waves all weekend...so when it did slow down we had a nice little view of the La Bare booth to keep us entertained...did I say that? And Christy had me rolling all day! We had to keep ourselves entertained and sane through the 7 hours straight of standing...so some of the things we did were come up with some slogans....."There is NO such thing as too dark," "You can NEVER be too tan," and my favorite "A BAD tan is better than NO tan!" We obviously didn't use these, but were very tempted! The bridal show was great and we are looking forward to doing it again, but it is nice to be home in my flip flops with my family!












No comments:

Post a Comment