Saturday, April 4, 2009

30th Birthday Family Get Together...

Did I say 30...I meant 21st!!! Saturday my family got together to help me celebrate my 30th birthday, but it is not official until Monday. So as I am writing this....I am still in my 20's!!! What a great day...we chowed down on delicious bbq chicken, twice baked potatoes, black eyed peas, and deviled eggs courtesy of my mom and Tony! The kids had a blast running around playing inside and outside....and I had a great time chasing them around...I worked off that birthday cake that is for sure. And as always the highlight was my mom's mini moonwalk. This was Colter's first time in it and he loved it!! Thanks ya'll for making my birthday so special....

Colter posing with his cousins - The Taylor/Gordon Gang
Colter and his other cousins - The Wall Gang

The Whole Gang!


Who's Birthday Is It?

Hmmmmm??


Yes I am in the moonwalk....and yes I am over the weight limit!!


Time for jumping!


And we all fall down!


HELP!


Mimi and Sweet Ryan....yes, that is confetti in Mimi's hair!
Somebody brought confetti eggs....hmmm.


Mimi and her boys


Colter and his buddy Aunt Nancy


Sneaky boy trying to escape the picture...


Colter and his Aunt Laura - my big sissy!


Colter and NAN!!!

Colter and Papa Schoch

Little Monkeys

That is suppose to say 21! And mom what are those in the middle :)

Wait a minute it's the birthday bandit...I think I remember her blowing out someone else's candles too!!

Birthday Girl

Aunt Nancy and Uncle David made me work hard for my gift!


Is it a boot or a planter?

Hat???

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Brooke -- 29 AND HOLDING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete