Friday, April 24, 2009

ZOO-rific!

Last Tuesday (a little behind on my blogging) Chad, Colter, and I took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed down to the Houston Zoo. We have been wanting to take Colter for awhile now, since he loves animals and making all their noises. We had a great time seeing all of the animals and soaking up the sun. Although, I think Colter's favorite part was just running around making Momma and Daddy chase him!

Too Cool!

"Hess" NO Zebra


Colter is going to start thinking there is a slide everywhere we go!

Hoping for a Princess

Here Birdie
What cute monkeys!
"Raff"

Colter loved "mooing" back at these African cows

Whoa big fish!

These little otters were my favorite and I didn't mind the a/c either!

Hey come here!

HELLO!

Ewwww SNAKE!

Good thing he is behind glass

Colter loved this one exhibit...the only problem there wasn't anything in it!!!


This glass is really getting in my way!

Down by the fish pond

Taking a break!

Hanging in the shade

The Daddy Mobile

Thirsty Boy!

Bye Bye Zoo...


Night Night

1 comment: