Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day at Kemah Boardwalk...

I feel very special today....my mom took the day off, so we could spend it together. Her and I drove to Kemah for the day and had a great time! We had lunch at Cadillac Bar, while watching the boats pass by and dodging seagulls. Then, we made time for some carnival games, which I found out that I am horrible at. All I wanted was to win one stuffed animal for Colter....nope, not one! Even the guys running the booths felt sorry for me, and were giving me more tries than paid for. That didn't even help! So, we gave up and decided to take some pictures in a photo booth...now that I can do! The funny thing was after we finished our photos we realized that the booth was videoing us the entire time, and showed the video of us goofing off in the booth to everyone passing by .....so embarrassing! And lastly, we couldn't leave without a little bit of shopping. Thanks mom for such a great day! I love you with all my heart....

Lunch at Cadillac Bar...watch out seagull headed right for your head!

Ahoy!

View from our table

Mr. Seagull, what will you be having for lunch today?

My mom was acting BADLY, so I had to put her in jail!

Yes, officer I was having too much fun on the Boardwalk...is that a crime?


Silly photo booth pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment