Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Random Things About Myself...

Here are 25 RANDOM things about myself. How well do you know me...hmmm? This little list has been on Facebook and now hitting the blogging world....so I thought I would give it a try. It actually didn't take me as long as I thought it would and it was fun!



1. My favorite comfort food....peanut butter and jelly with chips and salsa, and a glass of milk...so weird!



2. I was a twin, but my mom miscarried the boy at 4 months along.



3. Misty Kay Gilbert Straley and I have been best friends for 17 years, and we have never been in one fight...



4. If I could do anything professionally I would be a songwriter.



5. I have a fear that people won't remember me.



6. I am allergic to intravenous iodine and the tetnus shot.



7. I am obsessively early to everything....well, maybe not as much since I had a baby!



8. I have had probably every job that you can imagine...but not because I have been fired, just because I always seem to find something better....my favorite job so far.....mommy.



9. I love the RODEO.....the events, the food, the smell, everything....



10. When I was little I wanted to be a horse trainer.



11. My favorite thing to do on a date is go two steppin' with my hubby.



12. I have 8 nieces and nephews.



13. I love to vacuum!



14. I am scared to death of my mom's parrot that she has had since I was a baby....JINGLES!



15. My brother saved me from drowning when I was 4.



16. I have been to Mexico on vacation 6 times!



17. I own a rifle and a shotgun and love to shoot sporting clays.



18. My blue heeler is named Emily after the Emily Morgan hotel that Chad and I stayed in on our first trip together.....and that is the name of the "Yellow Rose of Texas."



19. I have ridden in a Nascar.



20. I have an addiction to Dancing With The Stars.



21. I hate talking on the phone, but will talk to someone forever in person. (Ok Misty, except you....I talk to her everyday!)



22. I hate people that don't send "Thank You" notes, emails, or give you a phone call!!! Even if you hated the gift....at least let me know you got it!



23. I have a problem with throwing away things....if it gets in my way or on my nerves it is in the trash!



24. I am 1/16 Choctaw Indian....I hear I could have gone to college for free!



25. I named my son Colter after a boy that I had a crush on in 2nd grade!

1 comment:

  1. Love reading all about your wonderful life Jessica! Colter is precious!! (love the name too!) I'm also part Choctaw Indian too - don't know how much! But my dad had jet black hair when he was young and "looked" a little Indian! Guess I didn't get that look! Ha! Also love reading all your recipes. I've even tried a few!!

    ReplyDelete