Saturday, February 28, 2009

Chicken And Rice Casserole

I am now going to declare myself the Queen of Casseroles! If you didn't know that I love casseroles....well ya know now. There is nothing better than throwing all your favorite things in a dish and baking it until bubbly! This is one of my family's favorite dishes. So, for all you casserole lovers....have fun mixing and melting!!!

1 lb cooked chicken, cubed
2 cans green beans, drained
1 4oz jar pimentos, drained
1 can cream of celery soup
1 cup mayo
1 6oz box long grain wild rice, cooked accordingly (I love the Uncle Ben's brand and it cooks in 5 minutes)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
pinch of salt

1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
3. Pour into 3qt casserole dish
4. Bake 20-25 minutes or until bubbly

No comments:

Post a Comment