Monday, February 9, 2009

First Born Questionnaire....

I stole this little questionnaire from Ashley's blog. Just a few facts about my first born! Thought it would be fun to do...it all seems so long ago! If you want to add this to your blog just copy and paste...


1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes - 2 years
3. WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION? I was excited...Chad was shocked!

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? NO

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 27 when I found out 28 when I had him

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Home pregnancy test- it took two!

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Chad

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Definitely

9. DUE DATE? September 20, 2007

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Oh YES for 16 weeks!

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Corn dogs, sushi, Chic-fil-a milkshakes

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Having to pee all the time!

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? I kept thinking I was going to have a girl even after I saw the ultrasound, but wouldn't change having my little boy for the world...now all I want are boys!

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 30 exactly

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes...my sister threw me one at my house

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? No it was just really long...17 hours and then 2 1/2 hours of pushing

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? St. Lukes in The Woodlands

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 17 long hours

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Chad

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Chad and my mom

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Of Course!

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8lbs 6oz

26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? September 25, 2007, 10:41pm

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Colter Dwayne

28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 1 year 16 months

No comments:

Post a Comment