Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Easy Banana Pudding...and Yummy Too!

Thank you Misty for this delish recipe!!! Chad, Colter, and I loved it. I had to share this one, it is so easy, but don't do what I did and buy regular pudding instead of instant....what a mess! I think I could eat this everyday.

1 large package instant vanilla pudding
3 cups milk
1 can Eagle Brand condensed milk
1 8oz carton of Cool Whip
6-8 bananas
1 box Nilla wafers

1. Pour box of wafers into a 9x13 dish and spread evenly (if you like you can save a few for the top just for looks)
2. Slice bananas on top of wafers (use as many as you like....I ended up using 7)
3. In a large bowl mix the pudding with the 3 cups of milk
4. Blend in condensed milk and Cool Whip (I just beat it really well with a whisk)
5. Pour this mixture over the bananas and let it set in refrigerator to get firm
6. If you like add the leftover wafers on top for looks
7. Continue to refrigerate for a few hours before serving

1 comment:

  1. YUMMY!!!! Banana Pudding is my absolute all-time favorite dessert!!!

    ReplyDelete