Sunday, March 15, 2009

Market Street

Last week before all the rain Misty and I took the boys to Market Street to play in their park area, and to fill up on our favorite...Johnny Rockets! It was such a fun day...thank goodness Misty had her camera to capture it all. You can check out more pictures on Misty's blog.

My BFF Misty and Colter's BFF Emerson

Cheeeeeese!

Well...helloooo donkey!



Hurry up Colter I'm next...


That's it we are outta here!


Taking a break on the steps


Look Emerson....a flower!
Ughhhh Colter....the park police are over there....


Stoooooop it Cooooolter!


Sweet boy


CHEERS!



Ohhh a fountain!


Think we could get in?


Mesmerized by the fountain

Thanks Momma!

1 comment:

  1. OK...seriously, PLEASE let me know next time that y'all are at Market Street. We live like 5 minutes from there. I would LOVE to meet up and hang out!!! :)

    ReplyDelete